Hi Isuru,

I checked with Jeewantha about [1] and it was seen that changes are not
bundled as expected. Please rectify this and also check whether test cases
[2] are correctly applied.

[1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/ESBJAVA-2586
[2] https://wso2.org/jira/secure/attachment/29103/GayanK_TA-742_Fix1.diff

Thanks,