Hi,

+1, yes we could use the same way the queue's are handled. Have the list of
queues in DLC with the destination queue name, and number of messages, and
through the browse button you can browse the message.

On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 11:36 PM, Pamod Sylvester <pa...@wso2.com> wrote:

> +1 for the approach to add further filtering per queue. Currently from the
> server the destination queue information is sent to the UI. We might need
> to add some filtering per queue basis and re categorize them.
>
> @Ishara/Shani : WDYT about the approach ?
>

> On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 11:55 AM, Asanka Vithanage <asan...@wso2.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> While going through the current DLC implementation, I felt there is a
>> room to improve the UI side of the DLC further.
>>
>> Currently we are storing all the dead letters in an single queue, and
>> only the interface [1] available to access DLC queue.
>> There can be thousand no of messages from different queues stored on DLC
>> queue So it wont be easy to sort out messages belong to a single queue and
>> do a required operation like restore, purge with the current implementation.
>>
>> As a solution while keeping the dead letter channel UI, we can filter out
>> all the dead letters according to the queues and keep a link on the
>> available queue details UI [2] with the dead letter message count. So users
>> can get a full view of queue status in an one place and do the all queue
>> related operations.
>>
>> WDYT?
>>

>> On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 2:42 PM, Pamod Sylvester <pa...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> The latest code of the DLC implementation is committed with r198710.
>>> Currently we're progressing in implementing the feature to be tenant aware,
>>>
>>> for the tenant aware model a DLC queue will be created per tenant, the
>>> queue signature will be *{tenantdomain}/DeadLetterChannel*.
>>>
>>> The above model should be adopted in the UI as well, where the DLC queue
>>> should be filtered and pointed based on the above signature.
>>>
>>> @Shani/Ishara : will it be possible to reflect the changes in the UI as
>>> well ?

>>> --
>>> *Pamod Sylvester *
>>>  * Software Engineer *
>>> Integration Technologies Team, WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
>>> email: pa...@wso2.com cell: +94 77 7779495

>> Asanka Vithanage
>> Senior Software Engineer -QA
>> Mobile: +94 0716286708
>> Email: asan...@wso2.com
>> WSO2 Inc. www.wso2.com
>>

> --
> *Pamod Sylvester *
>  * Software Engineer *
> Integration Technologies Team, WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
> email: pa...@wso2.com cell: +94 77 7779495

--
Thanks and Regards
*,Shani Ranasinghe*

mobile: +94 77 2273555
linked in: lk.linkedin.com/pub/shani-ranasinghe/34/111/ab