I can see two problems here.

1. People sending pull requests to "WSO2" account instead of "WSO2-dev"

This is mentioned in number of mails and I have clearly explained the
procedure during my training last week. We can't control external people
but we should able to educate WSO2 internal people to use proper GitHub
repo.

2. Though someone send a  pull request to "WSO2" account PR builder should
not trigger unless the author is white-listed. Here there should be a issue
with job configuration or with feature it self.

Thanks !

--
Sagara Gunathunga

Senior Technical Lead; WSO2, Inc.;  http://wso2.com