Hi all,

I could automate the ProxyServiceAdmin Admin service to upload the proxy to
ESB. Also it support, Confirm whether it is successful or not. This steps
was possible to written in robot test script.
Thus i'm try to scripting and automate to invoke the uploaded proxy
services. for that can you let me know, what are the available options to
invoke the proxy services.

Thanks and regards.