Hi Rukshan,

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 7:01 PM, Rukshan Chathuranga <rcruksha...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> I could automate the ProxyServiceAdmin Admin service to upload the proxy
> to ESB. Also it support, Confirm whether it is successful or not. This
> steps was possible to written in robot test script.
> Thus i'm try to scripting and automate to invoke the uploaded proxy
> services. for that can you let me know, what are the available options to
> invoke the proxy services.

You can use Axis2ServiceClient [1] for invoked the deployed proxy service.

[1]
https://github.com/wso2/carbon-platform-integration/blob/master/test-automation-framework/org.wso2.carbon.automation.test.utils/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/automation/test/utils/axis2client/AxisServiceClient.java

Regards,
Malintha Adikari

> Thanks and regards.
>

> On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 11:56 AM, Malintha Adikari <malin...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Please note the update for the test scenario :
>>

>> On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 11:52 AM, Malintha Adikari <malin...@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Rukshan,
>>>
>>> As the next step we can evaluate the usability of robot scripts. Then
>>> we have to come up with a way to enhance the usability of the test scripts
>>> based on that evaluation. Could you try to develop an automated test case
>>> using robot for following test scenario and compare the original script and
>>> robot script and evaluate the differences between two
>>>
>>> *. login to Application server
>> * upload a service to application server
>> * confirm the uploaded server has been deployed successfully
>> (this should be your back end service for the ESB proxy service)
>>

>>> 1.login to esb
>>> 2.upload a proxy to esb
>>> 3.check whether it was deployed successfully
>>> 4.send a payload to the proxy
>>> 5.Get the response