Hi Asela,

I am working on the issue [1]. Can you please elaborate bit on the cache
implementation of PIP side in XACML. As far as I noticed, as a solution for
the bug part of the issue, invalidating Attribute cache and Decision cache
is sufficient when an update occurs to user information (when firing user
management listener).

Are we using hazelcast for caching in XACML ? If not do we need to send
cluster messages on the event of cache invalidation ?. Has this been
already implemented in any of the caches in XACML ?

What are the usages (differences) of DecisionCache
and DecisionInvalidationCache ?

[1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/IDENTITY-2567
[2] https://redmine.wso2.com/issues/2901 - redmine issue