On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 7:27 AM, Aparna Karunarathna <apa...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi Anjana/KasunG/suho,
>
> According to the new BAM 2.5.0 deployment pattern [1] we have configured
> the BAM cluster with 11 nodes(4 cassandra, 3 hadoop, 2 analyzer and 2
> receiver). Since BAM 2.5.0 is releasing with CEP features, we have to
> enable the dep sync for receiver nodes as well. Therefore one of the
> Analyzer/Receiver nodes were configured as RW nodes and other
> analyzer/receiver nodes were configured as RO nodes and pointed to a single
> svn repo.
>
> Toolboxes can be deployed to the Analyzer RW node and CEP input adapters
> to the Receiver RW node. We have seen svn conflicts when both RW nodes were
> trying to commit to svn repo.
>
> Therefore, how to configure the Dep Sync for Analyzer/Receiver nodes in
> BAM 2.5.0 clustered setup? Please advice.

We cant have two RW nodes in a single cluster. Here we have to first find
out a node that has both CEP and Toolbox deployment components and make
that the RW node to make this work, I'm not sure either Analyzer/Receiver
profiles have both CEP and Toolbox deployment components, If its not the
case we have to fix the BAM profile.

Regards
Suho

--

*S. Suhothayan*
Technical Lead & Team Lead of WSO2 Complex Event Processor

*cell: (+94) 779 756 757 | blog: http://suhothayan.blogspot.com/
<http://suhothayan.blogspot.com/>twitter: http://twitter.com/suhothayan
<http://twitter.com/suhothayan> | linked-in:
http://lk.linkedin.com/in/suhothayan <http://lk.linkedin.com/in/suhothayan>*