Hi Anjana,

Can't we create two repositories, one for analyzer and one for
receiver regarding this issue? Because analyzers and receivers don't have
any common features and those two run independently. Since we are
maintaining a two repos, I believe we can have two RW node.

WDYT?

Regards,
Gihan

W.G. Gihan Anuruddha