Hi Sajith,
You can use Terminal for all svn related operations. I think its better to
get used to svn commands in terminal.
You can follow some common svn commands in [1] and [2] . And there's a lot
more in the internet :)

[1] - http://wiki.greenstone.org/wiki/index.php/Useful_SVN_Commands
[2] - http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.7/svn.ref.html

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 9:36 PM, Sajith Abeywardhana <saji...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am from new batch which was recruit on 1st of December. So I looking
> some help form you.
>
> Since I'm using MacBook I need some advice regarding SVN client for a Mac
> OS.
>
> I found this [1] tool called Xcode. Are you guys using this tool or a
> separate SVN client than this? Witch one should I use?
>
> [1] -
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9329243/xcode-4-4-and-later-install-command-line-tools
>

> Thanks & Regards,
> *Sajith Abeywardhana* | Software Engineer
> WSO2, Inc | lean. enterprise. middleware.
> #20, Palm Grove, Colombo 03, Sri Lanka.
> Mobile: +94 772 260 485
> Email: saji...@wso2.com <mahe...@wso2.com> | Web: www.wso2.com

*Mahesh Chinthaka Vidanagama* | Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc | lean. enterprise. middleware.
#20, Palm Grove, Colombo 03, Sri Lanka
Mobile: +94 71 63 63 083 | Work: +94 112 145 345
Email: mahe...@wso2.com | Web: www.wso2.com