Hi Denuwanthi,

The ES will first scan for any file fields and put them in the ES
storage.After which the options object is augmented with the name of the
field and a storage UUID before being passed to the asset create method.if
the file field is not found in the RXT definition it is ignored.In this
case the wsdl_zip field is not defined in the RXT definition and is a file
field.

In order to by pass this behaviour you will need to implement a custom API
endpoint and invoke your asset create logic.

Thank You,
Sameera

--
Sameera Medagammaddegedara