Hi all,

When retrieving governance artifacts of types,

application/wsdl+xml
application/x-xsd+xml
application/policy+xml
application/vnd.wso2.endpoint

via governanceUtils.retrieveGovernanceArtifactByPath(),
returned governance artifact does not contain the respective media type.

All generic artifact types other than above four, contain their respective
media types.

Is this the expected behavior for artifacts of above four media types?

Reason I'm asking this is, when retrieving governance artifacts for
dependency graph generation of impact analysis feature,
media type of the artifact is needed to determine the icon to be displayed
for the artifact.

Please note that respective media type is available for the registry
resource relevant for the governance artifact.

As we are retrieving governance artifacts to generate the dependency graph
and
graph generation process needs properties associated with the artifact to
create the graph,
process have to retrieve registry resource associated with the governance
artifact to get necessary properties.

Is there a better way to retrieve properties related to a governance
artifact?

Thank you,
SameeraK

--