Hi Ajith,

Above artifacts treating as content artifacts.

Ok, point taken.

So proper way is , take the resource from the governance artifact then
> check the media type from that resource.

Problem is retrieved governance artifact does not contain a reference to
the related registry resource.
Therefore in order to get the media type of the related governance artifact
of given content artifact types,
I have to retrieve registry resource using registry.get(path),
and call resource.getMediaType() on retrieved registry resource.

This results in an additional registry call.
Isn't it, better to have media type parameter with the content artifacts,
like in other generic artifacts?

Thank you,
SameeraK.