Hi,

I'm trying to add the token_type in response for Oauth2 Implicit grant
type. As I can see, the response is built in "handleUserConsent()" method
in "org.wso2.carbon.identity.oauth.endpoint.authz.OAuth2AuthzEndpoint"
class. If I can access the token type from here, I can add it as a
parameter to the response builder. Getter and Setter methods for token type
are only found
in org.wso2.carbon.identity.oauth2.dto.OAuthRevocationRequestDTO class.
Is there any method to access token_type within handleUserConsent() method?
--

Best Regards,

Nuwandi Wickramasinghe

Software Engineer