Hi Nuwandi,

Since this is for carbon-identity 4.3.0 based release we have the
opportunity of fixing the APIs. You can add the token_type parameter
to OAuth2AuthorizeRespDTO and set it in the service level to "bearer" or
other appropriate types. Currently we only support "bearer" OOTB.

Thanks.

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 8:58 PM, Nuwandi Wickramasinghe <nuwan...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to add the token_type in response for Oauth2 Implicit grant
> type. As I can see, the response is built in "handleUserConsent()" method
> in "org.wso2.carbon.identity.oauth.endpoint.authz.OAuth2AuthzEndpoint"
> class. If I can access the token type from here, I can add it as a
> parameter to the response builder. Getter and Setter methods for token type
> are only found
> in org.wso2.carbon.identity.oauth2.dto.OAuthRevocationRequestDTO class.
> Is there any method to access token_type within handleUserConsent() method?
> --
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Nuwandi Wickramasinghe
>
> Software Engineer
>
> WSO2 Inc.
>
> Web : http://wso2.com
>
> Mobile : 0719214873

Thanks & Regards,

*Johann Dilantha Nallathamby*
Associate Technical Lead & Product Lead of WSO2 Identity Server
Integration Technologies Team
WSO2, Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware

Mobile - *+94777776950*