Hi Mahesh,
IMHO I think from the module layer, we should throw the exception with
required additional details along with the exception. In block layer, we
should log it and set the response with the correct error code and
content(content should be a simple end user oriented message)[1], before
return to the user. If you set it correctly then it will be directed
to OnFailure callback of the caller and you can do what ever client level
exception handling over there

[1] http://jaggeryjs.org/documentation.jag?api=response

Thanks,
Samith