Hi Nandika

At the moment, create policy is independent usecase that will be created as
registry resource, let say , user will create a policy as a registry
resource and that policy file will be referred in the BPS project using a
policy key (which is the location of the policy).

Thanks and Regards
/Jasintha

*Jasintha Dasanayake*

*Senior Software EngineerWSO2 Inc. | http://wso2.com <http://wso2.com/>lean