Hi all

>From the tooling perspective it is not nice to have different user
experience  for applying security for various project and IMO it should be
same for all project types .

As we identified there should be only two steps for applying all types of
projects

1 - create the policy (user can keep it either registry or filesystem)

2 - Refer the relevant policy file using a key in a particular  project

WDYT ?

Thanks and Regards
/Jasintha

*Jasintha Dasanayake*