Hi,

I'm using BAM mediator and had few BAM server profiles defined, and did
some modifications to the stream configurations. When the mediator is
invoked I was getting the exception [1]
Then figured out its because I had same stream id with different configs.
Therefore, keeping only one profile, I deleted others. But still I'm
getting that exception.
I guess its because of [2]  and which is not yet fixed.

Is there any workaround to get this working? Do I have to uninstall the BAM
features and re install it in ESB side?
Or, should removing <BAM>/repository/database/cassandra folder solve this
issue?

[1] [2015-06-22 12:19:30,867] ERROR - AsyncDataPublisher Stream definition
already exist
org.wso2.carbon.databridge.commons.exception.DifferentStreamDefinitionAlreadyDefinedException:
Same stream id with different definition already defined before sending
this event definitions to TCP,localhost:7711,TCP,localhost:7711
at
org.wso2.carbon.databridge.agent.thrift.internal.publisher.client.EventPublisher.defineStream(EventPublisher.java:237)
at
org.wso2.carbon.databridge.agent.thrift.DataPublisher.defineStream(DataPublisher.java:295)
at
org.wso2.carbon.databridge.agent.thrift.AsyncDataPublisher$DataPublishWorker.run(AsyncDataPublisher.java:690)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
Caused by:
org.wso2.carbon.databridge.commons.exception.DifferentStreamDefinitionAlreadyDefinedException:
Thrift Different Stream Definition Already Defined
at
org.wso2.carbon.databridge.agent.thrift.internal.publisher.client.ThriftEventPublisher.defineStream(ThriftEventPublisher.java:112)
at
org.wso2.carbon.databridge.agent.thrift.internal.publisher.client.EventPublisher.defineStream(EventPublisher.java:222)
... 3 more
Caused by:
ThriftDifferentStreamDefinitionAlreadyDefinedException(message:Similar
event stream for {

[2] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/BAM-1134

Thanks,
Sajith

--
Sajith Kariyawasam
*Committer and PMC member, Apache Stratos, *