Hi Sajith,

Only removing the stream definition from ESB doesn't solve this problem,
because you have already defined the the particular stream id with some
different definition to BAM receiver, and it's stored. Therefore either you
need to remove the already existing stream definition from BAM side [1]
(you may need to restart BAM server if it's not picking the changes), and
then restart ESB to initialize the process again, OR you need to do change
the stream id for the current stream as what I mentioned in the last mail.

[1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/BAM250/Event+Streams

Thanks,
Sinthuja

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 12:44 PM, Sajith Kariyawasam <saj...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi Sinthuja,
>
> Previously I had the same stream id with two different definitions,
> therefore I removed one server profiles (via ESB mgmt console), to have
> only one stream definition.
> Problem is im still getting that exception even after rectifying stream
> definition errors.
>
> On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 12:35 PM, Sinthuja Ragendran <sinth...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi sajith,
>>
>> This happens because you are using the same streamd Id (stream name +
>> version), and expecting to have two different stream definitions, which is
>> wrong. Therefore please change the stream Id by changing the stream name Or
>> the version in the BAM mediator, and update the necessary proxy
>> configuration at ESB to get the BAM mediators changes, then try the
>> scenario. It should work.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Sinthuja.
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 12:28 PM, Sajith Kariyawasam <saj...@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm using BAM mediator and had few BAM server profiles defined, and did
>>> some modifications to the stream configurations. When the mediator is
>>> invoked I was getting the exception [1]
>>> Then figured out its because I had same stream id with different
>>> configs. Therefore, keeping only one profile, I deleted others. But still
>>> I'm getting that exception.
>>> I guess its because of [2]  and which is not yet fixed.
>>>
>>> Is there any workaround to get this working? Do I have to uninstall the
>>> BAM features and re install it in ESB side?
>>> Or, should removing <BAM>/repository/database/cassandra folder solve
>>> this issue?
>>>

>>> [1] [2015-06-22 12:19:30,867] ERROR - AsyncDataPublisher Stream
>>> definition already exist
>>> org.wso2.carbon.databridge.commons.exception.DifferentStreamDefinitionAlreadyDefinedException:
>>> Same stream id with different definition already defined before sending
>>> this event definitions to TCP,localhost:7711,TCP,localhost:7711
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.databridge.agent.thrift.internal.publisher.client.EventPublisher.defineStream(EventPublisher.java:237)
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.databridge.agent.thrift.DataPublisher.defineStream(DataPublisher.java:295)
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.databridge.agent.thrift.AsyncDataPublisher$DataPublishWorker.run(AsyncDataPublisher.java:690)
>>> Caused by:
>>> org.wso2.carbon.databridge.commons.exception.DifferentStreamDefinitionAlreadyDefinedException:
>>> Thrift Different Stream Definition Already Defined
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.databridge.agent.thrift.internal.publisher.client.ThriftEventPublisher.defineStream(ThriftEventPublisher.java:112)
>>> at