If its CNF related, then there should at-least be a log at the back-end.
Can you check the carbon log file? Sometimes, errors may be logged at file
only instead of console. If nothing is there, then we need to debug and
see. The root cause may not be directly related to "
org.wso2.carbon.governance.api.generic" package.

Blog - *http://kishanthan.wordpress.com <http://kishanthan.wordpress.com>*
Twitter - *http://twitter.com/kishanthan <http://twitter.com/kishanthan>*