Hi Kishanthan,
I agree your point about CNF error.

I have added "org.wso2.carbon.governance.metadata.server.feature", which
seems to export a bundle having the above package, to my p2-profile-gen.  I
did not encounter the issue (at least for few restarts) since then. Not
sure this is of any significance.

I will post an update if this is a permanent fix.

However I do not understand why it used to work intermittently without
adding the "org.wso2.carbon.governance.metadata.server.feature".

Cheers,
Ruwan