Hi all,

G-Reg 5.0.0 is tested with Solr 5.2.1 integration both in embedded mode and
external mode.

Gihan was able to check the DAS pack I created yesterday and verified that
Registry indexing version used in DAS is 4.4.0 which uses Solr 5.0.0.wso2v1
We will check why registry indexing 4.4.5.SNAPSHOT (Which uses Solr
5.2.1.wso2v1) is not bundled in to DAS pack.

Thank you,
SameeraK.