Hi Sagara,

It was discovered that content of the Swagger files added to the registry
are not indexed.
But that's not actually a issue related to Solr 5.2.1 integration.
It seems the problem is swagger content is not sent to the indexing
properly.
I checked with G-Reg 5.0.0 alpha pack and with that also we cannot perform
a content search for swaggers.
I have created G-Reg 5.0.0 jira entry at [1] to track this issue.

Other than this problem we are all good with Solr 5.2.1 integration.

Thank you,
SameeraK.

[1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/REGISTRY-2734