Hi All

This is to update the current status of CEP400 Release

Current pack used for testing is the pack we took on :9th September 2015

*Areas Covered up to now*

1.Event Receivers and Publishes
Email
File-tail
HTTP
JMS
MQTT
RDBMS
SOAP(receiver only)
WSO2Event (Thrift/Binary)(receiver only)

2.Carbon features

3.Siddhi Queries
Filters
Windows

*Aggregators*R siddhi extension

4.Integration

*Integration with App Server and ESB and MB was tested (tested mainly with
a local setup as we faced issues with the cluster CEP-1346)5.Fail over
scenarios*
Fail over scenarios between and Event publishers and CEP Receivers

6. User stores JDBC and  LDAP and also tested using MySQL and Oracle

7.samples testing

*Current testing status*

1.Currently we are focusing on verification of the cluster scenarios with
CEP and Storm however, for some tenants we face and issue where the CEP
manager fails to communicate with the storm cluster
https://wso2.org/jira/browse/CEP-1346 this blocks the testing for some
tenants.

2. We have set a long running test to run over the weekend

*What needs to be covered*

1.Siddhi extensions ML and others
2.Cover the remaining samples
3.Cover the Integration /Fail-over scenarios of CEP on the Cluster set-up
4.Verification of fixed bugs
5.Testing of analytic dashboard
6.Verification of remaining event receivers and publishers

Regards,
Shavantha Weerasinghe
Senior Software Engineer QA
WSO2, Inc.