Hi,

With the improvement we have made in 2.2.0-M3 release to the Runtime Config
pages [1], we have introduced a new button called "Show More Detail" to
show all details of resources only when the user click on it. otherwise we
display name and description only.

Let's say we have 10 properties defined in a given application, when we
click on this button it makes more than 30 remote calls to all dev, test,
prod gregs to returns the details.
In the cloud staging environment it takes around *19 seconds to load the
details of 10 properties.*

We can reduce this loading time, introducing button or icon in front of
each property to load information one by one (not all at once)

[1] architecture mail - [Architecture] [AF] Removing Registry Mounts for
the Dev, Test, Prod Registries.

Thanks
Amalka