Hi ES Team,

I tried to create an Asset Type with following model elements in RXT using
ES v2.3.6;

>     <subheading>
>     <heading>Step Description</heading>
>     </subheading>
>     <field type="text">
>         <name>Step Description</name>
>     </field>

When creating an asset using "ES Publisher"; All model elements are
rendered correctly as per the image.

[image: Inline image 1]

But after submitting the form; when viewing the created artifact it has
only "step 2" value. This is also confirmed when viewing the artifact from
the "carbon console". And also, when adding an artifact using "carbon
console"; artifact is created correctly.

How can I get all values(e.g. step1, step2) into the unbounded artifact
field?

Note: I observed that; the form input elements for "step 1" and "step 2"
has the same "name" attribute."asset-api.js"[1] uses jaggery API
 `request.getAllParameters()` to read all submitted parameters where they
are stored on a map structure[2]. Hence, Parameters with the same key will
be overridden.

[1]
https://github.com/wso2/carbon-store/blob/9d79318fd657e278b1e7c7450681c0845c2964a6/apps/store/modules/asset-api.js#L127

[2]
https://github.com/wso2/jaggery/blob/542105b0bc01ec229773f905fc8a7e87a4bb167e/components/hostobjects/org.jaggeryjs.hostobjects.web/src/main/java/org/jaggeryjs/hostobjects/web/RequestHostObject.java#L254

--
With Regards,

*Rasika Perera*
Software Engineer