Hi Lahiru,

Tenant creation was done by (+ punnadi). Since we had a single stratos,
didn't want stage parameter to create tenant in separate registries,
however once we move tenant creation to greg's you might have to bring the
stage parameter back or you could use multiple subscriber on the tenant
creation message.

Regards,
Anuruddha.

--