As I know what you are doing is, implementing a extension class to invoke
the methods defined in AppFactoryTenantInfraStructureInitializerService
class. Now with the new implementation we have removed calling
initializeCloudManager method 3 times for 3 stages. Instead of that we call
initializeCloudManager methods only once and within that method we create
tenant in all stages.

So you need to update your extension class to invoke initializeCloudManager
method once. No need to revert the changes done by Punnadi.

Amalka Subasinghe
Senior Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc.
Mobile: +94 77 9401267