Hi,

Optionally, can you try with below command format and check,

curl --user Client_Id:Client_Secret  -k -d
"grant_type=password&username=admin&password=admin" -H
"Content-Type:application/x-www-form-urlencoded"
https://localhost:9443/oauth2/token

Thanks,
Pushpalanka.
--
Pushpalanka Jayawardhana, B.Sc.Eng.(Hons).
Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Lanka (pvt) Ltd;  wso2.com/