Shall we deprecate following mediators in 4.10 release.

*- Callout mediator :*
 All the callout functionality is supported with 'call' mediator with
blocking=true. Having two similar mediators will be create a bit of a
confusion.

*- DBReport/DBLookup mediator*
These mediators offer very limited functionality and we always recommend to
integrate with databases with the use of DSS (using a separate DSS or using
DSS features inside ESB)

*- Bean, POJOCommand, Spring* : Rarely used mediators and no active
development happens on these.
*- Router* : Same as filter mediator, so no use of having this.
*- In, Out * : Rarely used and often not required with the new call/respond
mediator approach.

Any comments  on these or any other features that we should deprecate from
4.10 release?

Thanks,
Kasun.

--