Hi,

I'm researching for some ways to improve speed of development and redeploy
on WSO2 Application Server, for example I have a scenario here where a
simple change on a class, to test, get about 5 minutes. (as the test must
pass by web interfaces in Jaggery, until reach the REST Api implemented in
JAX-RS with Jersey and some JPA using EclipseLink.

The Jaggery part is very easy, just rsync files, and all works fine.

For the java part, in this research I found the HotSwapAgent -
http://www.hotswapagent.org/

My first try was to follow HotSwapAgent quick start as is, and check if it
works with WSO2 AS 5.2.1 out of the box, but dont worked, HotSwapAgent dont
detect changes when I copy one updated .class file to WEB-INF/classes.

Then my question is about, if anyone tried this before with WSO2, and if is
a good way to invest time to implement a WSO2 plugin that work better with
HotSwapAgent and what is the steps I must follow to implement this plugin
or integrate this type of speed with redeploy with WSO2 AS? Maybe some
problems with OSGi?

ps: Note that the idea, is just change one class, rsync the binary .class
file over respective WEB-INF/classes and got the results.

Best regards

Clóvis Wichoski
CEO, Neoinix
Mobile: +554588233181