This new change is only for OSGi based servers in the platform right? Are
there any changes for standalone data publishing API's used with non-OSGi
servers in the platform or is it still the same as before? We have AS 6.0.0
which is based on pure tomcat and currently we are using the minimum
required data publishing libs and the standalone data publishing API's to
publish HTTP stats to DAS.

*Kishanthan Thangarajah*
Associate Technical Lead,
Platform Technologies Team,