Hi Niranjan,

Correction on my previous reply. we have to ship this feature by default
with ESB and APIM. So this needs to be released with the immediate ESB or
APIM release.

@Viraj - Please include this feature in next ESB release. I have already
sent a pull request by including this to carbon-feature-repository.

Thanks,
Malith