Hello Nathiesha ,

Please find my comments inline,

Regarding the Dev Studio, what  type of users are using it? Is it for the
internal developers, external developers or for both? And when reporting
the errors for the wso2 Jira, other than the information about the error,
what information about users should be collected? I hope name and email
would be sufficient enough.

It is for both. mainly it is for artifact development for WSO2 products and
hence majority of the users are our customers, which would fall into
external developers according to your categorization.

When considering the error reporting tool plugin found in Eclipse Mars, it
provides a feature for the user to anonymize stack trace and anonymize
messages if it contains sensitive data. Will that feature be useful for
this proposed plugin as well?

Yes, +1. This would be a required feature since customers may have
sensitive data they need to hide before reporting the error.

Other than the automatic error reporting to the wso2 Jira, an
additional feature can be added to the plugin for the user to enter an
email address, if he wishes to send the error report to some person/mailing
list, only if that is useful. Furthermore should the plugin provide a way
to contact the development team through the IDE? Like may be a menu item,
that pops up a window that allows user to send a message/email to the
development team? Or is it just the automated error reporting functionality
expected?

We need to discuss this internally in the team. I'll provide you feedback
later on this.

Regarding the Jira wso2 online supporting system, I came through Jira Rest
APIs that allows to access Jira services. Can those be used to access wso2
online supporting system as well? Or is there any other way or separate API
for wso2 online supporting system ?

You can use Jira rest APIs to access WSO2 support JIRA system.

And as additional features, would it be useful if reporter is provided on a
feedback, where reporter can track the error and view the progress if he is
interested? And also maybe to keep track of the errors sent previously and
skip reporting the similar errors?

+1 these would be interesting features to have if you can integrate them
with the task given.

Regards
Awanthika

Awanthika Senarath