Hi Omindu,

It that case, I'm interested in doing *Proposal 22: [IS] RESTful Fine
Grained Authorization-as-a-Service (AZaaS)*
Since I'm a bi behind the schedule for starting over with it, can you give
me some pointers to start working? As I get it I have to focus on Balana
engine, should I be interacting more with the code of Balana, or IS?

Thank You