Hi all,

I will certainly start off with the client, would be a good starting point
to observer the responses I think.
Thank to Omindu I was able to use SoapUI to simulate a request for now, I'm
trying to develop on that as well. Should those things go in the
proposal as well?
I have a drafted a basic proposal which I will send asap for your feedback,
then once I complete task 1, I can document it too

Thank You