Hi Gayan,

Your proposal looks good, I would like to suggest few more improvements.

   - Its better if you can list deliverables and expected challenges of the
   project
   - You have allocated time for testing in your time line which give me
   feeling like you are talking about manually testing feature you are
   developing, but you need to allocate time to implement automation tests
   (integration, unit, ui tests) to cover all the functionalities of your
   component. So please allocate time for this as well. If you need to get
   idea about how to implement integration tests, please refer to [1]. Don't
   allocate much time to do manual testing and try to automate tests.

[1]. https://github.com/wso2/product-is/tree/master/modules/integration

Good Luck!

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 2:34 PM, Omindu Rathnaweera <omi...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Gayan,
>
> Great to hear that you are interested in doing the project!
>
> Can you please give us permissions to add comments to the proposal doc ?
>
> Regards,
> Omindu.
>
> On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 2:10 PM, Gayan Liyanaarachchi <
> gayanliyanaarach...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Omindu/Tharindu,
>>

>> I am Gayan who is a final year undergraduate student from  SLIIT.
>> Please find me draft proposal [1] for "SAML Assertion Query/Request Profile
>> support for WSO2 Identity Server".  It is really great, if you can review
>> and provide some feedback on it.
>>

>> [1]
>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/17fgRhEUs0dVpfv-QTC6oL8s12K2N7h8Q1VxYN4Tb-Xc/edit?usp=sharing
>>

>> Thanks,