Hi All,

I am going to add a feature into the PC to view associations between
processes in a graphical illustration. So all the predecessors, successors,
subprocesses of a selected process should be displayed in this view. This
would be something like a graph with certain modifications. And when
clicking on each item, it should be redirected into that process's detailed
viewer page.

Anyway I have seen that the GREG has such a this feature that view
dependencies of artifacts in store, as follows.

[image: view dependencies of the selected asset]

So my question is can we re use this feature into the PC for the task I
have described above. Or will it be good to adapt it to our purpose, rather
than developing from the scratch, using D3 or something else. Will it be
effective and efficient to re use/ adapt the same feature for my task? Your
comments are appreciated.

Thanks

--
Samitha Chathuranga