On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 3:33 PM, Samitha Chathuranga <sami...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi Sameera,
>
> We have 3 options upto now.
>    1- Directly using this app extension in GREG without any code
> modifications.
>    2- Using the code and modify it as we prefer.
>    3- Developing the feature from the scratch.
>
> But we hope if the 1st option is feasible, there is no mean in going for
> others.
>
> But the problem is that the current view is not exactly what we want. So
> need some customizations. In our scenario the tree/graph structure is based
> on parent/sub process relationships. (I guess this can be totally done with
> this GREG feature). But we want to show some more differentiation to
> display predecessor/successor processes relationships. (display which are
> the predecessor processes and successor processes of the center process).
> This is why we need the customization. We hope to show the latter
> relationship via,
>       a) different colored connectors between processes and/ or
>       b) different colored icons for such predecessor/successor processes
> of that center process.
>
> Is this possible via directly using this GREG app extension?

Why don't you guys work together and refactor current G-Reg feature into a
ES extension ? First go through current G-Reg feature and PC requirements,
then separate out what are the generic and specific parts. We should make
generic parts into a reusable ES component.

Thanks !

--
Sagara Gunathunga

Architect; WSO2, Inc.;  http://wso2.com