I have updated kernel version to 5.1.0-SNAPSHOT and now I am getting
following error. What could be the issue. ?

[2016-04-08 17:24:26,865]  WARN
{org.wso2.carbon.kernel.internal.startupresolver.StartupOrderResolver} -
Startup component netty-transports-mgt from
bundle(org.wso2.carbon.transport.http.netty:1.0.0) will be in the pending
state until Capability
org.wso2.carbon.transport.http.netty.listener.CarbonNettyServerInitializer
from bundle(msf4j-core:1.0.0) is available
[2016-04-08 17:24:26,866]  WARN
{org.wso2.carbon.kernel.internal.startupresolver.StartupOrderResolver} -
Startup component netty-transports-mgt from
bundle(org.wso2.carbon.transport.http.netty:1.0.0) will be in the pending
state until Capability
org.wso2.carbon.transport.http.netty.listener.CarbonNettyServerInitializer
from bundle(org.wso2.carbon.transport.http.netty:1.0.0) is available
[2016-04-08 17:24:26,866]  WARN
{org.wso2.carbon.kernel.internal.startupresolver.StartupOrderResolver} -
Startup component carbon-transport-mgt from
bundle(org.wso2.carbon.core:5.1.0.SNAPSHOT) will be in the pending state
until Capability
org.wso2.carbon.transport.http.netty.internal.NettyTransportServiceComponent
from bundle(org.wso2.carbon.transport.http.netty:1.0.0) is available

Thanks,
Hasitha.