Hi Kernel team,

This is happening due to an issue in msf4j 1.0.0 component and solution is
to move latest msf4j version. But still msf4j master branch is set to
1.0.0-SNAPSHOT. Since MSF4J 1.0.0 is released, Jenkins is not publishing
snapshot artifacts to nexus. Could you please fix this ?

[1] - https://github.com/wso2/msf4j/tree/master

Thanks,
Hasitha.

Hasitha Aravinda,