On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 11:01 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Looks good! Regarding the "iaas" folder, shall we rename it to default and
> remove the files under product/profile/?

+1.

I renamed this to `default`. `default` platform will contain all the common
data that will be overriden in other platforms. Now the Hiera hierarchy
looks like the following.

[image: Inline image 1]

Data such as pack filename will not have to be duplicated in all the
platforms, as it will  be found when the lookup reaches
`"wso2/%{::product_name}/%{::product_version}/default/%{::product_profile}"`
or `"wso2/%{::product_name}/%{::product_version}/default/default"` level.

Regards,
Chamila de Alwis
Committer and PMC Member - Apache Stratos
Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163
Blog: code.chamiladealwis.com