By maintaining the shaded lib's under application server there is a
drawback as these libraries get released each time we are doing an AS
release. So better to came up with a common location where we can maintain
and release separately as our orbit mode.

On possible approach we can use is maintain '*shaded-libs*' directory in
our orbit repo as a separate project and release them independently.

What would be the appropriate place for maintain this ?

Regards,
Manoj

*Manoj Kumara*
WSO2 Inc. *| **lean. enterprise. middleware.*
*Mobile:* +94 713 448188