Last week had a meeting with G-Reg team (participants - Sagara, Chandana
and SameeraM) and SanjeewaM from API-M to see the current work and to get
few thing clarified. Notes of the meeting can be found in the following [1]

[1] Invitation: G-Reg extension for API-M integration design/current
prog... @ Wed May 18, 2016 2pm - 3pm (sha...@wso2.com)

Apart from that following are the the finished work and TODOs left

   - Handler is almost complete. Have to add copy and delete handler
   methods and do the consequent API-M operations
   - Add more fields like, in, out and fault sequence.
   - Request json payload creation for API creation - done. I identified an
   issue in the API-M REST API where the scopes and uri-templates are
   specified, those do not get added. The reason is explained in the email [2]
   and the PR also sent to the git repo.
   - Get the access and the refresh token using the API-M REST API
   - Access token regeneration when token expires
   - Artifact attribute reading
   - Provide rxt fields to read API Definition and populate the payload
   according to that
   - life-cycle configuration for the API lifecycle - Using the same
   lifecycle as what API-M already have

[2] [API-M] API Definition and scopes do not get added and updated when
using new REST API

TODO's

   - Reading the api manager related configuration from a configuration file
   - Adding the thumbnail of the API. Currently having an issue when adding
   a thumnail in the G-Reg publisher. I'm looking into it. In the meeting we
   discussed a way to send the thumbnail URL in the API-M REST API. See the
   meeting notes on the decision.
   - Develop the executor for the lifecycle state change
   - Add docs section to the rxt
   - Persist the consumer key and consumer secret obtained for G-Reg in
   registry
   - Do some G-Reg publisher level customization like avoiding additions of
   the same context and adding placeholders

Shazni Nazeer
Mob : +94 777737331
LinkedIn : http://lk.linkedin.com/in/shazninazeer
Blog : http://shazninazeer.blogspot.com