Hi all,

I think what you suggest is a good idea. I am quite familiar with WSO2
Online Support System now, but I am quite new to WSO2-DAS. I went through
the http://wso2.com/products/data-analytics-server/ website to get a basic
idea on what WSO2-DAS is about. I will refer more to get a clear picture on
how it works.

Thanks and regards

Nathiesha