Hi all,

Regarding the current status of the project, I am working on the
development of the report Archive module, where the user can view the
previously sent error reports and also the current status of those issues.
Meanwhile I thought to look into the testing part of the project as well.
Is their any special testing framework used in Developer Studio testing,
that I need to adopt? I though to use JUnit. Is it OK?

Regards

Nathiesha