Hi,

IMO DCR implementation should not depend on/use AMDefaultKeyManagerImpl
because;
1. DCR offers a more basic functionality than AMDefaultKeyManagerImpl and
it should be KeyManager using DCR not the other way around.
2. Using methods in apimgt bundles will create a dependancy on those
components, so before using DCR, users would have to install apimgt
features.

So good if we can remove the call to retrieveApplication method.

--
*Amila De Silva*

WSO2 Inc.
mobile :(+94) 775119302