Hi Iranga,

IIUC, requirement is to setting a global level setting with CAR files to
enable event statistics publishing. As per this document[1], we need to set
a property in synapse.properties file + relevant config changes in artifact
files to enable statistics publishing. With CAR files we are not modifying
config files such as synapse.properties. So how can we achieve this?

Thanks,
Viraj.

[1] -
https://docs.wso2.com/display/ESB500/Prerequisites+to+Publish+Statistics