Hi,

I've updated the thread "Cross Tenant Data Reading from Spark Queries in
DAS", where I've done the implementation on writing back to the tenant
space also from the super tenant space as well. This basically just
eliminates the current requirement of executing identical Spark scripts in
all the tenants, which would not be desirable performance wise, and now, we
can just use super tenant's single script to process all the tenant's data
and write back the results to their space. Of course, we've to now change
the current ESB analytics scripts to use this feature, but it shouldn't be
a big change. @Gihan/Supun, can we please check on this and get it done.

Cheers,
Anjana.