Hi,

On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 11:38 AM, Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar <
shan...@wso2.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 11:31 AM, Buddhima Wijeweera <buddh...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> At the moment ESB can publish tenant-wise. I tried it with a latest ESB
>> and following are the steps need to follow:
>> 1. Enable statistics for global level.
>> 2. Add eventpublisher & eventstream files to tenant's deployment folder
>>

> Who has to deploy this? Tenant or Super tenant? how do we deploy this in
> cloud setup? Do we have UI for this?

Event stream can come from our CApp itself, the event publisher, the tenant
user has to deploy, and yes, it has an UI.

>> 3. Create a proxy (or API, inbound EP) and Enable Statistics.
>> 4. Send messages to proxy
>>
>> Depending on the tenant credentials in eventpublisher files(at point 2
>> above), statistics  get published to analytics-esb server. (for this
>> testing I published to super-tenant of analytics-esb).
>>

> Also, if point 2 above has to be done by the tenant, tenant will not know
> super tenant credentials to send events.

The tenant user should use a tenant user's credentials to send events, not
super tenant, since with our tenant isolation, the data should go to the
tenant's space.

Cheers,
Anjana.

>> Thanks,
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 9:37 AM, Srinath Perera <srin...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> We had a chat about this.
>>>
>>> This is supported. However, current implementation will run spark jobs
>>> per each tenant. So it will have performance concerns with a large number
>>> of tenants.
>>>
>>> Anjana, can you give the details and potential solutions?
>>>
>>> Summary is that DAS team has implemented the support for reading tenant
>>> data from super tenant so we can run a one Spark Job for all tenants. But
>>> we will need to change the queries and figure out how tenant dashboards can
>>> get access to results in super tenant's space.
>>>
>>> Can we do a 5.1 addressing this?
>>>
>>> --Srinath

>>> --
>>> ============================